Take the 65 Roses Challenge
May is Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month and we challenge YOU, to take the 65 Roses for Cystic Fibrosis Challenge this May to raise funds and awareness for people living with cystic fibrosis.
Come up with any challenge themed around the number 65! Why not:
– Organise a read-a-thon to read 65 books?
– Bake, decorate and sell 65 cupcakes?
– Wash 65 cars in a charity car wash?
– Take 65 selfies with 65 different people?
– Walk or ride 65kms during May?
Accept the 65 Roses Challenge and register yourself today. Get your very own fundraising page and start earning some awesome rewards.
The money you raise will help fund vital support and service programs, equipment and research. Share your impact with friends, and know that you’re doing a world of good.
Check out some previous 65 Roses Challenges and get inspired!